STORIES and PHOTOGRAPHS by KC JONES.



All contents copyright 2014 and before by KC Jones. All rights reserved. No duplication in any form allowed without written permission.





In silencing the noises and clearing the mind, the heart embraces the beauty of nature and all her inhabitants. The miracle of changing seasons, the mating rituals, the beginning and ending life cycle, the vocal messages echoing through the trees, the smells carried on the wind, and from the first peek of the sun stretching across the sky to its final wink as it disappears are all proof that life truly is a spiritual journey. I invite you to share in my photo adventures and I hope they serve as reminders of the mystery and magic all around us.



Saturday, March 10, 2012

Glimmering Gateways

I love times of silence...just me and my thoughts,
and when combined with a beautiful setting,
like a late afternoon as the sun winks down upon the water...
mysteries unfold.
 I get lost in the dancing sparkles;
 mesmerized by the shimmering specks
that hold secret messages
meant only for my eyes.
Private invitations, marked by a pink cluster clinging to specific sparkels,

challenging me to see beyond this reality
 by selecting one of them
to journey through their gateway for magical adventures.

 Dare I accept?!

No comments:

Post a Comment